- 1 1⁄4 ounces margaritville gold tequila (one shot)
- 3⁄4 ounce triple sec
- 3 ounces aprox 1/3 cup prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 3 ounces aprox 1/3 cup cranberry juice
- 3⁄4 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 lime wedge
- salt (optional) or sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- if you want salt or sugar on rim of glass moisten rim of 16 ounce glass and dip in salt or sugar.
- fill glass with ice.
- add tequila and triple sec.
- add cranberry juice, and sweet and sour mix in equal portions to within 1/2 inch of top of glass, stir.
- pour half shot of grand marnier on top.
- add lime and serve with straw.