Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
a Fruity on the rocks margerita - Todd Wilbur- www.TopSecretRecipes.com.
Make and share this TSR Version of Outback Steakhouse Coral Reef Rita by Todd Wilbur recipe from Food.com.
- if you want salt or sugar on rim of glass moisten rim of 16 ounce glass and dip in salt or sugar.
- fill glass with ice.
- add tequila and triple sec.
- add cranberry juice, and sweet and sour mix in equal portions to within 1/2 inch of top of glass, stir.
- pour half shot of grand marnier on top.
- add lime and serve with straw.
These are so refreshing and full of flavor. Great margarita taste. Will make these again during the summer. I only got 2 small drinks from the recipe and made as written.
This was excellent! Very refreshing, not to mention tasty! Will be making these by the jug full this summer when it's hot and pouring into large glasses over crushed ice.
Yummo! I make this using white cranberry juice. This make 2 drinks. Coated the glass rim with Grand Marnier and the salt. Thanks!