1/3 Photos of TSR Version of Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli by Todd Wilbur
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
Recipe created by Todd Wilbur at www.TopSecretRecipes.com Sold as a finger-food appetizer along with marinara dipping sauce, Olive Garden's delicious breaded ravioli can be cloned with ease using one of several varieties of premade raviolis carried in just about any supermarket. It's best to use the fresher raviolis found in the refrigerated secion, but you can also use frozen raviolis, you just have to let them thaw first before breading them. The Toasted Ravioli at Olive Garden has a beefy inside, but you can use any ravioli that tickles your fancing including chicken, sausage, vegetarian or cheese. As for the breading, find Progresso brand Italian style breadcrumbs. Contadina is another popular brand, but their version is much to salty for a good clone. I borrowed a friend's cookbook entitled Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 and wanted to put this recipe here so that I wouldn't lose it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oil in your deep fryer to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine the beaten egg with the milk in shallow bowl. Pour the breadcrumbs into another shallow bowl.
- 3Bread the ravioli by dipping each one in the milk and egg, then into the breadcrumbs. Arrange the breaded ravioli on a plate and let them sit for 5 minutes so that the breading sticks.
- 4When the ravioli has rested, drop a handful into the oil. Depending on the size of your fryer, you may want to fry the ravioli in batches so they aren't too crowded. Fry the breaded ravioli for 1-2 minutes or until they're golden brown. Remove them to a draining rack or a paper-towel lined plate.
- 5When all the raviolis are cooked, arrange them on a serving plate and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Serve the dish with a small bowl of warmed marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4116.7
- Calories from Fat 3996
- Total Fat 444.1 g
- Saturated Fat 35.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.7 mg
- Sodium 528.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: