Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
Recipe created by Todd Wilbur www.TopSecretRecipes.com. Need a simple cocktail for a hot day when the thought of lemonade makes your mouth water? Try this one. You start crafting this new signature blender drink by making lemon syrup from scratch from lemon juice, sugar and water. Track down some limoncello--an Italian Lemon liqueur--and Smirnoff citrus vodka. Now you're just a press of the blender button away from being refreshed. I borrowed a friend's cookbook entitled Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 and wanted to put this recipe here so that I wouldn't lose it.
Top Review by javaverses
Actual recipe : Over ice 1 1/4 Limoncello (Caravella) 3/4 oz Smirnoff Citrus Vodka 1/2 oz Lemon Syrup 3 oz Lemonade (not concentrated) Garnish: Lemon Wedge For a bubbly version I skip the syrup and lemonade mix and do 2 oz simple syrup, 1 oz lemon juice, and a couple of ounces of club soda.
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 ounce smirnoff citrus-infused vodka
- 1 ounce lemon-flavored liqueur, lemoncello liqueur
- 4 ounces lemonade concentrate (like Minute Maid or Country Time)
- 1 -2 cup ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Make lemon syrup by combing hot water, sugar and lemon juice.
- When syrup is cool, make drink by combining 1/4 ounce of lemon syrup with citrus vodka, limoncello, lemonade and ice in a blender. Blend on high speed until ice is crushed. Start with one cup of ice and add additional ice, if needed, to make drink slushy. Serve in a 16-ounce glass with a straw and a thin slice of lemon on the rim of the glass.