1/1 Photo of TSR Version of Olive Garden Bruschetta by Todd Wilbur
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Steelers Girl's Note:
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Copycat of Olive Garden's Bruschetta dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 firm roma tomatoes, finely diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons diced marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pinch dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1Toss diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, marinated sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar and salt in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 2When you are ready to serve the dish, preheat oven to 450°F.
- 3Combine Parmesan cheese with dried parsley in a small bowl. Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet.
- 4Sprinkle a couple of pinches of the Parmesan cheese mixture over each bread slice. Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread starts to crisp.
- 5Pour tomato mixture into a serving dish (strain off the liquid) and serve it up alongside the toasted bread slices.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Olive Garden Bruschetta by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 179.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g