Cook1 hr 5 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Copycat of Olive Garden's Bruschetta dip.
Make and share this TSR Version of Olive Garden Bruschetta by Todd Wilbur recipe from Food.com.
- 3 firm roma tomatoes, finely diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons diced marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pinch dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Toss diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, marinated sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar and salt in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- When you are ready to serve the dish, preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine Parmesan cheese with dried parsley in a small bowl. Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a couple of pinches of the Parmesan cheese mixture over each bread slice. Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread starts to crisp.
- Pour tomato mixture into a serving dish (strain off the liquid) and serve it up alongside the toasted bread slices.