1/2 Photos of TSR Version of Mimi's Cafe Carrot Raisin Bread by Todd Wilbur
1 hr 30 mins
Recipe created by Todd Wilbur www.TopSecretRecipes.com. Dark, moist, and absolutely delicious. One of the best homemade breads I have ever had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces vegetable oil
- 8 ounces granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 6 ounces golden raisins
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- 3In another bowl, combine oil, sugar, eggs, molasses and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- 4Add shredded carrot and mix.
- 5Add raisins and walnuts and mix well by hand.
- 6Pour flour mixture into the other ingredients and stir until combined.
- 7Pour batter into two ungreased 8-inch loaf pans.
- 8Bake for 60 minutes, or until done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Mimi's Cafe Carrot Raisin Bread by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 269.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g