Timothy J Higgins Eva's Note:
McDonald's fish filet sandwich is very easy to make,you might want to make a little more sauce to go on the fish filet. This recipe is from Todd Wilbur's book More Top Secret Recipes.www.TopSecretRecipes.com
My Private Note
Fish Sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, relish, minced onion, and salt and set aside. This is your tartar sauce.
- 2Lightly grill the faces of the buns.
- 3Cook the fish according to the package instructions. You can bake the fish, but your sandwich will taste much more like the original if you fry it in oil.
- 4Divide the tartar sauce and spread it evenly on each of the top buns.
- 5Place a slice of cheese on each of the bottom buns.
- 6Place the cooked fish on top of the cheese slice on each sandwich, and top off the sandwiches with the top buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Mcdonald's Filet-O-Fish Sandwich by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 429.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded fish fillets