Recipe by Timothy H.
McDonald's fish filet sandwich is very easy to make,you might want to make a little more sauce to go on the fish filet. This recipe is from Todd Wilbur's book More Top Secret Recipes.www.TopSecretRecipes.com
Top Review by LainieBug
It's been a long time since I've eaten at McDonald's and I don't remember what their fish sandwich tastes like. So I'm not rating by the name, but rather how it turned out. It was great and I will make it again.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sweet relish
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 plain hamburger buns
- 2 breaded fish fillets (Mrs. Paul's breaded-Fish portions square)
- 2 sl American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, relish, minced onion, and salt and set aside. This is your tartar sauce.
- Lightly grill the faces of the buns.
- Cook the fish according to the package instructions. You can bake the fish, but your sandwich will taste much more like the original if you fry it in oil.
- Divide the tartar sauce and spread it evenly on each of the top buns.
- Place a slice of cheese on each of the bottom buns.
- Place the cooked fish on top of the cheese slice on each sandwich, and top off the sandwiches with the top buns.