1/1 Photo of TSR Version of KFC Macaroni & Cheese by Todd Wilbur
From Top Secret Recipes www.topsecretrecipes.com. Copycat of KFC's Macaroni and Cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil over high heat in a medium saucepan. Add elbow macaroni to the water and cook it for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2While the macaroni is boiling, prepare the cheese sauce by combining the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir often as the cheese melts into a smooth consistency.
- 3When the macaroni is done, strain it and then pour it back into the same pan, without the water.
- 4Add the cheese sauce to the pan and stir gently until the macaroni is well-coated with the cheese. Serve immediately while hot.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of KFC Macaroni & Cheese by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 668.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g