1/1 Photo of TSR Version of KFC Buttermilk Biscuits by Todd Wilbur
Recipe adapted from Todd Wilbur's cookbook entitled "Top Secret Recipes" www.TopSecretRecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- 3On floured surface, knead gently until smooth.
- 4Roll dough until about 3/4 inch thick.
- 5Cut out biscuits and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of KFC Buttermilk Biscuits by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (1084 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 659.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g