TSR Version of Joe's Stone Crab Grilled Tomatoes by Todd Wilbur
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Arrange tomato slices on a baking sheet and lightly salt them.
- Combine creamed spinach with melted butter and breadcrumbs in a medium bowl.
- Spread approximately 2 tbsp of creamed spinach on top of each tomato. Use up all of the spinach.
- Dice American cheese slices, then pile an equal amount of cheese on top of the spinach on each tomato.
- Broil the tomatoes for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese melts and browns. Serve hot.