1/14 Photos of TSR Version of IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes by Todd Wilbur
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. These are my favorite pancakes...so light and fluffy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Mix all of the ingredients til combined.
- 3Melt a little bit of butter in the pan.
- 4Pour the batter by spoonfuls into the hot pan, forming 5-inch circles.
- 5When the edges appear to harden, flip the pancakes.
- 6They should be golden brown.
- 7Cook the pancakes on the other side until they are also golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (626 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 271.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g