1/1 Photo of TSR Version of Houston's Honey Lime Vinaigrette by Todd Wilbur
I just received this from Top Secret Recipes.From www.TopSecretRecipes.com It sounds great, but I've not tried it; come to think of it, I've never even heard of Houston's. :) I would probably reduce the amount of honey, but I'm posting it as written.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small glass or ceramic bowl, mix well.
- 2Heat dressing in microwave on high power from 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until mixture begins to bubble.
- 3Remove from microwave and whisk for 1 minute- this emulsifies the dressing and it should thicken as it cools.
- 4Cover and chill for two hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Houston's Honey Lime Vinaigrette by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 966.9
- Calories from Fat 705
- Total Fat 78.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 345.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 70.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g