Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Top Secret Recipes Lite! Very good...even my dad liked these. www.TopSecretRecipes.com
- 10 chicken wings, with skin
- 59.14 ml hot sauce
- 59.14 ml light butter, melted
- 14.79 ml water
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 236.59 ml skim milk
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven on broil.
- Line a cookie sheet or shallow baking pan with a sheet of aluminum foil. Spray foil with nonstick spray.
- Arrange chicken wings on the foil with the side that has the most skin on it facing up. Broil wings for 12 to 14 minutes, or until skin begins to dry.
- Remove wings from oven, and set to 450°F Allow wings to cool for 10 to 15 minutes or just long enough so they can be touched.
- While the wings cool, prepare sauce by combining hot sauce, fat free buttery spread, and water in small saucepan over med/low heat. Heat mixture,stirring often, until it begins to boil. Immediately remove sauce from heat and cover the saucepan until chicken wings are ready to coat.
- Prepare chicken breading by combining flour with salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper in small bowl. Pour milk into another small bowl.
- When wings are cool enough to touch, remove skin from each of the chicken pieces, and discard it. Dip wings, one at a time, in breading, then into milk and back into breading, so that each one is well coated.
- Place wings back on baking sheet. Spray a coating of nonstick oil spray over each wing, so that the breading is moistened, and then bake wings at 450°F for 12 minutes. Crank oven up to broil for 3 to 5 minutes, or till wings begin to brown and become crispy.
- Remove wings from oven. Let them rest for about a minute, then put them into a plastic container (with a lid). Pour generous amount of sauce over wings, cover, and gently shake wings so that they are all well coated with sauce. Serve immediately.
Delicious , and easy to make. Oh my gosh! I made 50 plus wings for Christmas eve and my guests went nuts over them and said they wanted the recipe.They were gone in no time between the nine of us. One guest saying he eats wings at least two times a week and felt he was an expert said they were the best he's ever had! I was floored!
excellent recipe, simple to prep and cooking. Wife real happy (Keeps me out of Hooters) hahahaha. Plan on throwing down a bunch of these this football season. Sorry Hooters but I have the recipe, the beers, now if I could my wife in a pair of the orange shorts. hahaha
Very good. I didn't take the skin off and used regular butter. I will definitely make again. Thank you!