From Top Secret Recipes Lite! Very good...even my dad liked these. www.TopSecretRecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven on broil.
- 2Line a cookie sheet or shallow baking pan with a sheet of aluminum foil. Spray foil with nonstick spray.
- 3Arrange chicken wings on the foil with the side that has the most skin on it facing up. Broil wings for 12 to 14 minutes, or until skin begins to dry.
- 4Remove wings from oven, and set to 450°F Allow wings to cool for 10 to 15 minutes or just long enough so they can be touched.
- 5While the wings cool, prepare sauce by combining hot sauce, fat free buttery spread, and water in small saucepan over med/low heat. Heat mixture,stirring often, until it begins to boil. Immediately remove sauce from heat and cover the saucepan until chicken wings are ready to coat.
- 6Prepare chicken breading by combining flour with salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper in small bowl. Pour milk into another small bowl.
- 7When wings are cool enough to touch, remove skin from each of the chicken pieces, and discard it. Dip wings, one at a time, in breading, then into milk and back into breading, so that each one is well coated.
- 8Place wings back on baking sheet. Spray a coating of nonstick oil spray over each wing, so that the breading is moistened, and then bake wings at 450°F for 12 minutes. Crank oven up to broil for 3 to 5 minutes, or till wings begin to brown and become crispy.
- 9Remove wings from oven. Let them rest for about a minute, then put them into a plastic container (with a lid). Pour generous amount of sauce over wings, cover, and gently shake wings so that they are all well coated with sauce. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Hooters Buffalo Chicken Wings (RF) by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 860.2
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 221.8 mg
- Sodium 2291.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 54.1 g