Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. This copycat recipe is perfect for a summer treat!
- 2 cups Orange sherbet
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 sprig of fresh mint (for garnish)
- In a blender, place the sherbet, juice, and milk; blend for 15 seconds or just until the sherbet is smooth.
- You may have to stop the blender and stir the mixture up a bit to help it combine.
- Pour into a tall, chilled glass and place a sprig of fresh mint on top.
- Serve immediately, either to drink or as a dessert.
This was a big hit with my kids!! My son said rate it as high as I could!! Thanks for posting this. We will be making this again.