Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Todd Wilbur Top Secret Recipes From www.TopSecretRecipes.com This is the best recipie for creamy coleslaw! Easy to make with a creamy smooth taste. Tastes even better next day.
- 1 1⁄3 cups Kraft mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (16 ounce) bagready made Coleslaw, in a bag (1 head) or 8 cups chopped cabbage (1 head)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- Combine all ingredients except the cabbage and carrots in a large bowl and blend until smooth with a hand or electric mixer.
- Add cabbage and carrots and toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight in a plastic or ceramic container (don't use metal).
I scaled this down to 2 servings, used 1/3 cup mayo using the 3 tsp. vinegar and sugar, 2 tsp. milk. I liked it like that! Thanks!
Nice coleslaw that went nicely with my chicken dinner. Thanks for sharing. Made for What's on the Menu tag.
Very tasty Coleslaw! Keeping this one in my "best of the best" recipe file. Thanks for posting, Busy Lady!