2 hrs 5 mins
From "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!" www.TopSecretRecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 roasting chicken, cut into pieces
- 1Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Add the chicken to the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3Preheat grill to med/high heat. Cook the chicken on the grill, leaving the cover of the grill open. When the chicken has cooked for about 25 min, marinate the chicken once again for about 5 minute Place the chicken back on the grill and continue to cook for another 20-25 min or until done.
- 4Before serving the chicken, remove the skin, and serve with steamed flour or corn tortillas (low fat or fat-free) and with salsa.
- 55 Points per serving (2 pieces, 4.5 ounces).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of El Pollo Loco Chicken (RF) by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 7041.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 13.1 g