Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!" www.TopSecretRecipes.com
Make and share this TSR Version of El Pollo Loco Chicken (RF) by Todd Wilbur recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken to the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to med/high heat. Cook the chicken on the grill, leaving the cover of the grill open. When the chicken has cooked for about 25 min, marinate the chicken once again for about 5 minute Place the chicken back on the grill and continue to cook for another 20-25 min or until done.
- Before serving the chicken, remove the skin, and serve with steamed flour or corn tortillas (low fat or fat-free) and with salsa.
- 5 Points per serving (2 pieces, 4.5 ounces).