1/2 Photos of TSR Version of Denny's® Club Sandwich by Todd Wilbur
Timothy J Higgins Eva's Note:
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com This trusty, old-fashioned club sandwich recipe seems like it's been around forever, and yet this sandwich is still one of the top choices from Denny's for lunch. One day you'll find yourself with some white bread, sliced turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise on one side of each toasted white bread slice.
- 22. Arrange the turkey breast on one slice of toast.
- 33. Tear or fold one iceberg lettuce leaf to fit on the sliced turkey.
- 44. Stack on another slice of toast with the mayo side facing up.
- 55. Break 2 or 3 slices of cooked bacon to fit on top of the second slice of toast.
- 66. Tear or fold the second lettuce leaf to fit on top of bacon.
- 77. Arrange the two tomato slices to fit on the lettuce.
- 88. Top off the sandwich with the last piece of toast turned with the mayo-coated side facing down.
- 99. Pierce the sandwich with four toothpicks between the corners, so that when the sandwich is sliced twice from corner to corner with a serrated knife, the toothpicks wind up in the center of each of the four slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Denny's® Club Sandwich by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (1954 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.2
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 1123.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.8 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 46.2 g