1/3 Photos of TSR Version of Coconut Mocha Frappe Cappuccino by Todd Wilbur
Excellent recipe; a copycat for a very famous and widespread coffee establishment from www.TopSecretRecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup strong coffee
- 1 cup low-fat milk or 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups ice
- whipped cream
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Spread shredded coconut on a baking sheet and toast coconut in the oven.
- 3Stir the coconut around every 10 minutes or so for even browning.
- 4After 25 to 30 minutes the shredded coconut should be light brown.
- 5Cool it off.
- 6Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker.
- 7That should be 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per each cup of coffee.
- 8Chill before using.
- 9To make the drinks, combine cold coffee, milk, 1/3 cup of the toasted coconut, 1/3 cup chocolate syrup, and sugar in a blender.
- 10Blend for 15 to 20 seconds to dissolve sugar.
- 11Add ice and blend until ice is crushed and the drink is smooth.
- 12Pour drinks into two 16-ounce glasses.
- 13Garnish each drink with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate, and a pinch of some of the remaining toasted coconut.
- 14Add a straw to each one if you want!
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Coconut Mocha Frappe Cappuccino by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 159.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 60.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g