Recipe by iLuv2cook 2
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. Superb Margarita Drink served in Chili's Grill and Bar Restaurant chain! GOTTA have one at every visit! So refreshing in the summertime! Try it and you may become addicted, too! The secret here is to use the BRANDS mentioned below to get BEST tasting Margarita (don't compromise ingredients).
Top Review by ohpaula
I am officially lazy and cheap now. I can now make the presidente margarita at home and skip the designated driver. Very good- I use home made sweet and sour but the brand ingredients are key, just like ilove2cook said. cheers!
- 1 1⁄4 ounces tequila (SAUZAS COMMEMORATIVO)
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce brandy (PRESIDENTE)
- 4 ounces liquid sweet and sour cocktail mix
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce lime juice (splash)