Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. Superb Margarita Drink served in Chili's Grill and Bar Restaurant chain! GOTTA have one at every visit! So refreshing in the summertime! Try it and you may become addicted, too! The secret here is to use the BRANDS mentioned below to get BEST tasting Margarita (don't compromise ingredients).
- 1 1⁄4 ounces tequila (SAUZAS COMMEMORATIVO)
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce brandy (PRESIDENTE)
- 4 ounces liquid sweet and sour cocktail mix
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce lime juice (splash)
- Place all ingredients in a Bar Shaker. Shake-up very well. Pour over a salt rimmed margarita glass filled with ice. Enjoy!
I am officially lazy and cheap now. I can now make the presidente margarita at home and skip the designated driver. Very good- I use home made sweet and sour but the brand ingredients are key, just like ilove2cook said. cheers!
Exceptional. The brandy makes all the difference. Best by the pitcher!
These are by far the best margaritas I've ever had!