1/4 Photos of TSR Version of Chili's Grilled Baby Back Ribs by Todd Wilbur
3 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 45 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Posted in response to a request. The recipe was given to me by Miller, who is still with us in spirit. Thanks Miller!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 racks of baby-back pork ribs
- 1Make the barbecue sauce by combining all of the ingredients for the sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2When it comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer sauce, stirring often, for 45 to 60 minutes or until sauce is thick.
- 3When you're ready to make the ribs, preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- 4Brush sauce over the entire surface of each rack of ribs.
- 5Wrap each rack tightly in aluminum foil and arrange the packets on a baking sheet with the seam of the foil facing up.
- 6Bake for 2 to 2ï¿½ hours or until the meat on the ribs has pulled back from the cut ends of the bones by about ï¿½ inch.
- 7When the ribs are just about done, preheat your barbecue grill to medium heat.
- 8Remove the ribs from the foil (careful not to burn yourself- the liquid inside will be hot!) and grill them on the barbecue for 4 to 8 minutes per side or until the surface of the ribs is beginning to char.
- 9Brush sauce on both sides of the ribs a few minutes before you remove them from the grill.
- 10Just be sure not to brush on the sauce too soon or it could burn.
- 11Serve the ribs with extra sauce on the side and lots of napkins.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Chili's Grilled Baby Back Ribs by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (1297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2582.4
- Calories from Fat 1576
- Total Fat 175.2 g
- Saturated Fat 61.9 g
- Cholesterol 738.9 mg
- Sodium 2121.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 205.9 g