1/14 Photos of TSR Version of Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spice by Todd Wilbur
Barb Gertz's Note:
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com This is a favorite with Italian-style grub.The recipe comes from Carrabba's Restaurant. They serve the spices on a small plate and the waiter adds olive oil, then you are set to dip your bread. YUM YUM! TIP: Chop all spices in small chopper and store them in a small container in the refrigerator, since a little goes a long way -- that way you can have it anytime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon minced basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (Italian is best)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1Combine all of the ingredients, EXCEPT oil and lemon.
- 2Put in a small food processor (I used my little food chopper). Chop briefly until all ingredients are about the same.
- 3Stir in oil and lemon juice.
- 4TO SERVE: Combine about 1 1/2 teaspoons spice blend to 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil on a small Dish.
- 5Dip sliced bread in mixture.
- 6French bread is good.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spice by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1168.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g