Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com This sauce is so good you can eat it with a spoon. You can special request this sauce at Burger King, and you just can't get enough. I believe this recipe is super close to the same sauce. You can put it on sandwiches, burgers, use with potatoes of any kind. I also use it as a dip for anything I can find in the fridge.. Try it, you will LOVE it. I double it and put it in a mason jar and label it.. keeps for a week or more....
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice (I use lime juice sometimes)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, stir and transfer to a small jar, cover and chill for at least an hour, if you can wait that long. You might want to double or triple this recipe.
This was good, but I also like a little more spice. I've been using this recipe's sauce - Taco Bell Quesadillas a lot lately, putting it in a jar like Princess does with this one. I'm not knocking this one, but if you're looking for more spice the quesadilla sauce is worth a shot.
This tasted just like I was at Burger King. I just needed to tweek it a little. Just a little more zip I needed.
This recipe was created by Todd Wilbur for his book "Top Secret Recipes Unlocked" (Penguin/Putnam 2009)