1/1 Photo of TSR Version of Burger King Whopper by Todd Wilbur
I haven't tried it yet, but it is the recipe for the Burger King Whopper, so tell me how it is! This is from Todd Wilbur's book Top Secret Recipes. www.TopSecretRecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a barbecue grill on high.
- 2Toast both halves of the bun, face down, in a hot skillet.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Form the beef into a thin patty slightly larger than the bun.
- 5Lightly salt the hamburger patty and cook on the barbecue grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- 6Build up the burger in the following stacking order from the bottom up: bottom bun, hamburger patty, pickles, ketchup, onion rings, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, top bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Burger King Whopper by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.6
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 783.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 26.0 g