From www.TopSecretRecipes.com This is a wonderful clone recipe.
Make and share this TSR Version of Boston Market Butternut Squash by Todd Wilbur recipe from Food.com.
- Cut squash into quarters and remove the seeds and skin.
- Cut squash into 1" pieces, then place on steamer rack in a large saucepan over boiling water and cover.
- Steam for 30 minutes or until tender.
- When squash is done, mash with potato masher until smooth in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue mashing.
- Let squash rest for at least 10 minutes to let flavors develop.
- Can be reheated in microwave before serving, if necessary.