1/3 Photos of TSR Version of Boston Market Butternut Squash by Todd Wilbur
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com This is a wonderful clone recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut squash into quarters and remove the seeds and skin.
- 2Cut squash into 1" pieces, then place on steamer rack in a large saucepan over boiling water and cover.
- 3Steam for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 4When squash is done, mash with potato masher until smooth in a large bowl.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and continue mashing.
- 6Let squash rest for at least 10 minutes to let flavors develop.
- 7Can be reheated in microwave before serving, if necessary.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Boston Market Butternut Squash by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 354.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g