Hey Jude's Note:
Tastes just like Aunt Jemima's! I found this in Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur. www.TopSecretRecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first four ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Stir occasionally, until the mixture comes to a full boil; let it boil for 7 minutes.
- 3Turn the heat off and let the syrup cool for 15 minutes.
- 4Add the maple flavoring and stir.
- 5When completely cool, transfer the syrup to a covered plastic or glass container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Aunt Jemima Maple Syrup by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (1379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2660.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1614.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 709.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 374.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g