Recipe by Michelle_My_Belle
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com A combo of tequilas, juices and syrups made to be served in a chilled martini glass. *make simple syrup by combining equal parts hot water and granulated sugar, stir until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool before using. Todd Wilbur- TSR
- 1 1⁄4 ounces silver tequila
- 1⁄4 ounce reposade tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces liquid sweet and sour cocktail mix
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce grenadine
- maraschino cherry (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a 10-ounce martini glass with ice and add cold water to chill the glass.
- Drop desired amount (a handful should do) of ice into a shaker.
- Add tequilas, simple syrup, lime juice, sweet and sour, and orange juice; shake well.
- Dump ice that was in glass out and strain drink into it.
- Drop the cherry into the drink and serve it up with the grenadine on the side in a shot glass.