1/9 Photos of TSR Version of Applebee's Honey Grilled Salmon by Todd Wilbur
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com It's all about the sauce with this one. This sweet, tangy and slightly spicy sauce goes perfectly with salmon, but can also be used on chicken or ribs. Just be sure to watch the sauce closely as it cooks in case it starts to bubble over. It's gonna get thicker as it cools, so be sure not to overcook it. If it becomes too thick, just add a bit of water to thin it out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Honey Pepper Sauce
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets (without skin)
- 1Make the sauce by combining all ingredients, except salmon, in a medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
- 2Stir occasionally until sauce begins to boil, then simmer uncovered for 15 minutes or until syrupy.
- 3Watch the sauce closely to be sure it doesn't bubble over.
- 4Preheat barbecue grill to medium heat.
- 5Rub each salmon filet with vegetable oil, then add a light sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- 6Grill the salmon for 4 to 7 minutes per side or until done.
- 7Serve salmon with a small cup of the honey pepper sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Applebee's Honey Grilled Salmon by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 1515.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 67.7 g
- Protein 48.9 g