1/2 Photos of TSR Version of Applebee's Bananaberry Freeze by Todd Wilbur
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. Another Copycat recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1/3 cup pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 2 cups ice
- 2 ripe bananas
- whipped cream
- 2 fresh strawberries
- pineapple juice (optional)
- 1Use a blender to puree the entire contents of the thawed box of frozen strawberries.
- 2Add 1/3 cup pina colada mix and 2 cups of ice to the blender.
- 3Cut the end off end banana-- set these pieces aside to use later as a garnish-- then put the bananas into the blender.
- 4Blend on high speed until the ice is crushed and the drink is smooth.
- 5Pour into two tall stemmed glasses, such as daiquiri glasses.
- 6Slice each strawberry halfway up through the middle and add one to the rim of each glass.
- 7Cut each banana slice halfway through the middle and add one to the rim of each glass next to the strawberry.
- 8Top with whipped cream and serve with a straw.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Applebee's Bananaberry Freeze by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 49.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix