- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 2 cups ice
- 2 ripe bananas
- whipped cream
- 2 fresh strawberries
- pineapple juice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a blender to puree the entire contents of the thawed box of frozen strawberries.
- Add 1/3 cup pina colada mix and 2 cups of ice to the blender.
- Cut the end off end banana-- set these pieces aside to use later as a garnish-- then put the bananas into the blender.
- Blend on high speed until the ice is crushed and the drink is smooth.
- Pour into two tall stemmed glasses, such as daiquiri glasses.
- Slice each strawberry halfway up through the middle and add one to the rim of each glass.
- Cut each banana slice halfway through the middle and add one to the rim of each glass next to the strawberry.
- Top with whipped cream and serve with a straw.