1/4 Photos of TSR Version Good Seasons ItalianSalad Dressing Mixby Todd Wilbur
1 hr 10 mins
Save money on groceries. When added to vinegar, water, and oil, you get one of the best-tasting homemade instant salad dressings. The dry pectin can be found near the canning supplies in your supermarket. Source: www.TopSecretRecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon carrot, grated and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red bell pepper, finely minced
- 3/4 teaspoon mccormick lemon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry pectin
- 1 pinch ground oregano
To make dressing
- 1Place the carrot and bell pepper on a baking pan in an oven set on 250°F for 45 to 60 minutes, or until all of the small pieces are completely dry, but not browned.
- 2Combine the dried carrot and bell pepper with the other ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3The mix can be stored in a sealed container indefinitely until needed.
- 4When ready to use, pour ¼ cup of vinegar into a cruet or jar.
- 5Add 3 tablespoons of water, then add the dressing mix.
- 6Seal and shake vigorously.
- 7Add ½ cup of oil and shake until well blended.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version Good Seasons ItalianSalad Dressing Mixby Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: