1/1 Photo of Tsiren Dakakken Nama - Nigerian Kofta
Serve with salads or on tomato rice with chilli sauce. Posted for ZWT7 sourced from www.onlinenigeria.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the ingredients except the oil in a large bowl and mix together with fork. Cover and refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour.
- 2Light the barbecue fire or grill.
- 3Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions, shaped each portion into a sausage about 5cm/2inches long, squeezing each sausage firmly to make it as compact as possible.
- 4Brush 4 kebab skewer and push through sausage, moulding them firmly on the skewer. Brush kebab all over with oil and place on the grill. Cook kebab over the hot coal for 7-10 minutes, turning frequently.
- 5Serve garnished with lemon slices.
Nutritional Facts for Tsiren Dakakken Nama - Nigerian Kofta
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 127.7 mg
- Sodium 101.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 26.9 g