Recipe by Ed&Theresa
This recipe is great for lunch at work. This will be more of a stoup than a soup.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This did not take long to fix. I did need to make some chili seasoning mix so I used Recipe #38719. It tasted good but I just have never had mixed veggies in my chili before. Thank you for posting. Made for *PAC Fall 2007* game
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 onion, diced
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) packagegood season Italian salad dressing mix
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 14 ounces canned black beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced Mexican-style tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large sauce pan,add 1 tbls cooking oil.
- Brown meat and onions and drained.
- Cook meat and onions until meat is cook(no pink).
- Add italian dressing mix and chili mix to the meat and onions.
- Drain and rinse beans.
- Add can tomatoes, black beans and frozen veggies.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.