1/3 Photos of T's Italian Chili Soup
This recipe is great for lunch at work. This will be more of a stoup than a soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 onion, diced
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package good season Italian salad dressing mix
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 14 ounces canned black beans
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1In a large sauce pan,add 1 tbls cooking oil.
- 2Brown meat and onions and drained.
- 3Cook meat and onions until meat is cook(no pink).
- 4Add italian dressing mix and chili mix to the meat and onions.
- 5Drain and rinse beans.
- 6Add can tomatoes, black beans and frozen veggies.
- 7Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for T's Italian Chili Soup
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 948.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix
chili seasoning mix