Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are my husbands favorite potatoes! They are SO GOOD! We love them with any kind of meat or fish. Try them and I bet they will be a family favorite at your house too! Easy to fix!
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (Kraft Brand)
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter (DO NOT USE MARGARINE)
- Preheat oven to 375 and melt butter in a 9x13 inch pan in oven.
- Watch carefully and do not BURN.
- Remove pan when butter is melted and set aside.
- Combine flour, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges.
- Moisten in water and coat with flour mixture,making sure potatoes are well coated.
- Arrange potato wedges skin side down to start, in pan with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes,then turn wedges over on one side and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Turn potatoes one last time to the last side and bake for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden all over.
- Use SALT to season.
- (Total cooking time should be about 45 minutes.) Serve immediately and ENJOY!
these were delicious....the second time i used lesss butter and the batter stayed on better and they were crispier. My one year old even loved them because they were easy to hold.
Very tasty recipe . I did a couple of things differently - I cut the butter back to 1/4 cup ,Not to souind like a snob but I don't care for Kraft Parmesan and always grate my own, it is usually tastier than Kraft and stronger so I cut back a bit on the amount of cheese I mixed the crumbs, flour and cheese then processed them together (home grated cheese is coarser) Followed recipe and loved the end result Thanks Theresa
Love this one, my DH keeps asking for me to make it. I baked at a little higher temp(200c)and they came out crispier. Leah