Recipe by Theresa P
These are my husbands favorite potatoes! They are SO GOOD! We love them with any kind of meat or fish. Try them and I bet they will be a family favorite at your house too! Easy to fix!
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (Kraft Brand)
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter (DO NOT USE MARGARINE)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 and melt butter in a 9x13 inch pan in oven.
- Watch carefully and do not BURN.
- Remove pan when butter is melted and set aside.
- Combine flour, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges.
- Moisten in water and coat with flour mixture,making sure potatoes are well coated.
- Arrange potato wedges skin side down to start, in pan with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes,then turn wedges over on one side and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Turn potatoes one last time to the last side and bake for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden all over.
- Use SALT to season.
- (Total cooking time should be about 45 minutes.) Serve immediately and ENJOY!