Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Given to me by a coworker several years ago, it is the tastiest, easiest, cheesiest artichoke dip recipe on the planet. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups fancy shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups fancy shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar hormel real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients, adding a dash of salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Pour into a 2 qt baking dish. bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until browned.