- 3 1⁄2-4 lbs beef brisket
- 8 ounces tomato sauce, plus some water
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except the brisket.
- Put meat in roasting pan and pour the sauce over the meat.
- Cover and roast for 2 hours, or until tender, at 325 degrees F.
- Remove meat and let cool on cutting board and slice thinly, on the diagonal from the "grain" and put sliced meat in the sauce and serve or slice and serve with the sauce on the side.