Chef #1802699437's Note:
A velvety smooth carrot soup rich in taste and appearance and low in calories. Good enough for the diet conscious and rich enough for the distinguishing palate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the carrots and chicken stock in a pot and cook until the carrots are tender.
- 2Lift the carrots out and cool a bit before placing in a blender with some of the chicken stock. blend until velvety smooth.
- 3Add the garlic and the dill and reheat through.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to suit your taste.
- 5Garnish with whatever you like, I just use a little more dill.
- 6If you like it a little richer add a tablespoon margarine or if you are not lactose intolerant use butter
- 7This recipe is easy to do in the crock pot if you do not like watching the pot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Truus' Carrrot Soup
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 792.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g