Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
After looking through and attempting dozens of low-carb cheesecake recipes, I finally found one that was smooth, simple, and very low-carb! It's adapted from a recipe posted here: www.instructables.com/id/Sugar-Free-Cheesecake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup artificial sweetener, granulated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a 9" square pan by lining it with wax paper.
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese, granulated sweetener and vanilla until completely smooth.
- Add in egg and mix lightly - just until combined.
- Add in sour cream and mix lightly - also just until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice into nine squares and serve with or without your choice of topping!