Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Adapted from an American cookbook that was sent to me in a Zaar cookbook swap.
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I used Best Foods)
- 1 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1 -3 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (depending on how much 'hot' you like)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, chopped onion and crushed red pepper.
- Transfer to a 1 1/2 quart round baking dish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or just until bubbly, then broil for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned.