1 hr 25 mins
Like the name says.... if you have never made homemade pizza dough, you will find this recipe simple and delicious! you'll probably never order a pizza again!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- 2In another large bowl mix milk, water and butter, and microwave for 1 minute.
- 3Add to dry ingredients, adding more flour as needed to form elastic dough.
- 4Knead and let rise for about an hour. Knead and roll out onto baking stone or pizza pan.
- 5Cover with sauce, or Italian salad dressing, and top with favourite toppings.
- 6Bake at 450 F until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Truly Easy Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 126.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 14.4 g