Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Italian foods are one of my weaknesses, so I created this recipe to satisfy my pizza cravings while being ever-watchful of my calorie intake.
- 1 piece light italian herb flatout bread (90 cal)
- 57 g pizza sauce, L.E. Roselli's (20 cal)
- 20 g Baby Spinach (5 cal)
- 28 g chicken breasts, Boar's Head deli slices (30 cal)
- 35 g reduced-fat Italian cheese blend, Sargento 4-cheese (100 cal)
- 34 g ricotta cheese, Sorrento fat-free (25 cal)
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray cooking sheet with no-cal cooking spray. I like the Olive Oil Pam.
- Lay flatbread on sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on flatbread and sprinkle with garlic and onion powder.
- Evenly distribute spinach, then chicken, then shredded cheese.
- Dot ricotta over mixture and sprinkle onion powder and more garlic powder, if desired.
- Pop the pizza in the 400degree oven for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!
This was really simply and good. I switched in lean ground beef for the chicken and added mushrooms. Thanks for posting!