1 hr 15 mins
This banana bread has a very rich banana flavor; there is simply nothing to hide it! Its fluffy, tasty, and simple :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter a loaf pan and set aside.
- 3In a medium sized bowl, cream your sugar and butter.
- 4Next, stir in your yogurt and apple sauce.
- 5Blend in your mashed bananas.
- 6In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- 7Slowly add your flour mixture to the wet mixture, just mixing until combined.
- 8Put thick batter into your loaf pan and level the top off.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for approximately 1 hour, until toothpick comes clean when inserted into a few places in the bread.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Truly Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1025 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2791.3
- Calories from Fat 877
- Total Fat 97.4 g
- Saturated Fat 60.3 g
- Cholesterol 251.9 mg
- Sodium 1064.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 466.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 246.6 g
- Protein 29.6 g