Recipe by sofie-a-toast
adapted from pithy and cleaver...a nice fancy twist on an old favorite
Top Review by breezermom
Fabulous! Everyone raved....meaning this will be a brussels sprouts recipe that is repeated often!! I love them, but other family members only tolerate them. These were delicious. Made for Culinary Quest Summer 2014. Thanks for sharing!!
- 30 Brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon coarse-cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese (I mixed them) or 1⁄3 cup pecorino cheese (I mixed them)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white truffle oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400?.
- Quarter the brussels sprouts, trimming the root end and tough outer leaves. Spread them out on a baking sheet with the almonds, then drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder – toss to make sure the brussels sprouts are thoroughly coated.
- Roast for 35 minutes. Pull the sheet out of the oven, mix them up, and sprinkle the grated cheese over the brussels sprouts.
- Roast for 10 more minutes, until they are tender and crispy around the edges. Scrape them into a serving bowl, and drizzle with truffle oil. Toss to make sure every.single.bite gets a little bit of truffle oil loveliness. Eat the whole bowl by yourself.