Recipe by Abby Girl
I have become obsessed with anything with truffle oil! Perfect for the popcorn addict!!! Can be served as an appetizer or a snack
- 80 g microwave popcorn, plain
- 1⁄3 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, room tempterature
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave popcorn according to instructions on package.
- Transfer to a large bowl and sprinkle with cheese and toss. Dirzzle with truffle oil and melted butter and toss. Add chives and pepper.
- Mix well. Transfer to a large serving bowl or individual paper bags.