1/2 Photos of Truffle Dressing/ Herb Salad
from the culinary institute of america, this is a lovely salad to use your fresh herbs. Truffle oil is available at trader joe's and some gourmet markets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the vinaigrette by combining the olive oil, truffle oil, white wine vinegar, and sugar.
- 2Season with salt and pepper and reserve.
- 3Clean and thoroughly dry the mesclun mix.
- 4Combine the mesclun, radicchio, parsley, and dill and toss thoroughly.
- 5Just before serving, whisk the vinaigrette vigorously and season with additional salt and pepper, if necessary.
- 6Toss the salad with the vinaigrette and arrange on plates.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Truffle Dressing/ Herb Salad
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.2
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar