1/1 Photo of Truffes De Chocolat (French Chocolate Truffles)
Mims & Squims's Note:
Easy truffles taste just like you bought them at a gourmet candy store! In addition to what I've listed, you can roll them in powdered sugar, cocoa powder, other confections to make them a truly unique candy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chocolate in double boiler over low heat, stirring constantly until just melted.
- 2Add nuts, milk, vanilla and salt. Blend well.
- 3Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
- 4Roll small amounts of chocolate, about the size of a walnut, into balls.
- 5Coat with chocolate sprinkles, shredded coconut, finely chopped walnuts.
- 6Transfer to a cookie sheet and refrigerate until set.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Truffes De Chocolat (French Chocolate Truffles)
Serving Size: 1 (1455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g