Easy truffles taste just like you bought them at a gourmet candy store! In addition to what I've listed, you can roll them in powdered sugar, cocoa powder, other confections to make them a truly unique candy!
- Place chocolate in double boiler over low heat, stirring constantly until just melted.
- Add nuts, milk, vanilla and salt. Blend well.
- Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
- Roll small amounts of chocolate, about the size of a walnut, into balls.
- Coat with chocolate sprinkles, shredded coconut, finely chopped walnuts.
- Transfer to a cookie sheet and refrigerate until set.