2 hrs 20 mins
Chef Kate's Note:
Sinfully delicious chocolates with a little kick. Cooking time includes cooling/chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm the Armagnac and soak the pitted and roughly chopped prunes in the brandy until they are soft.
- 2Melt the chocolate.
- 3Bring the cream just to a boil and take off heat and mix into the melted chocolate.
- 4Allow to cool.
- 5Finely chop the prunes and add the prunes and any unabsorbed brandy into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- 6Chill until firm but not hard.
- 7Mix the cocoa powder and paprika on a flat plate.
- 8Roll the chocolate mixture into small balls and roll each ball in the cocoa/paprika mixture.
- 9Store in a cool place.
- 10Note: the yield depends upon the size of truffle you prefer.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Truffes Au Paprika (Deviled Chocolate Truffles)
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3052.5
- Calories from Fat 2682
- Total Fat 298.0 g
- Saturated Fat 184.8 g
- Cholesterol 530.5 mg
- Sodium 235.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 159.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 57.4 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 50.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: