Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sinfully delicious chocolates with a little kick. Cooking time includes cooling/chilling time.
Make and share this Truffes Au Paprika (Deviled Chocolate Truffles) recipe from Food.com.
- Warm the Armagnac and soak the pitted and roughly chopped prunes in the brandy until they are soft.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Bring the cream just to a boil and take off heat and mix into the melted chocolate.
- Allow to cool.
- Finely chop the prunes and add the prunes and any unabsorbed brandy into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Chill until firm but not hard.
- Mix the cocoa powder and paprika on a flat plate.
- Roll the chocolate mixture into small balls and roll each ball in the cocoa/paprika mixture.
- Store in a cool place.
- Note: the yield depends upon the size of truffle you prefer.