Recipe by Peggy V.
This was the first dish I prepared for my now husband. We joke with our girls that this is what won his heart, hence the title! We hope you enjoy this dip as much as we have for the last ten years! The secret is in the preparation.
Top Review by Iceland
I love the story behind it! Me and DH have this when we need an evening to relax, like on a friday night after a busy week and working out. Thanks so much for sharing your story and the recipe!
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 pint salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (light works fine)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese